Welcome to the Canadian Association of Law Libraries
The Canadian Association of Law Libraries (CALL) is dedicated to promoting the networking, professional development and career growth of all law librarians in Canada, no matter where they work.
Recent blog posts
- Member Profile - Five Questions with Sarah Sutherland (March 2, 2015)
- Solutions for Link Rot (March 16, 2015)
- Member Profile - Five Questions with Shaunna Mireau (March 23, 2015)
- CanLII Connects Celebrates 1st Anniversary (April 8, 2015)
- Member Profile - Five Questions with Kim Clarke (April 17, 2015)
- Harvard's Perma.cc Wins 2015 Webby Award (April 28, 2015)
- Lex Machina Wins AALL New Product of the Year Award (May 15, 2015)
For fifty years, CALL has represented, supported and advanced the legal information profession in Canada. CALL is here to represent you, your professional interests, concerns and aspirations.
Don’t forget to renew your CALL membership for 2015.
Why should you join?
Because we are a vibrant, sharing community
By joining, you gain access to a network of hundreds of people in academic, private law firm, courthouse, law society, solo and prison libraries
Because money talks
By joining, you get significant discounts on learning and professional development activities (webinars and conferences)
Because someone has seen it and done it before
By joining, you gain exclusive access to career development opportunities such as mentoring and leadership programs
Because you can make a difference
By joining, you can help shape the future of our profession through volunteer opportunities on committees and in special interest groups