Welcome to the Canadian Association of Law Libraries
The Canadian Association of Law Libraries (CALL) is dedicated to promoting the networking, professional development and career growth of all law librarians in Canada, no matter where they work.
Recent blog posts
- Are Ontario Law Libraries Still Relevant? (November 13, 2014)
- Legal Info Service CAIJ Adds Commentary From 6 More Law Firms (November 20, 2014)
- Member Profile - Five Questions with Annette Demers (November 24, 2014)
- Legal Sourcery - Best Canadian Law Library Blog of 2014 (January 4, 2015)
- Member Profile - Five Questions with Connie Crosby (January 5, 2015)
- Call for Book Chapters on Government Information in Canada (January 22, 2015)
For fifty years, CALL has represented, supported and advanced the legal information profession in Canada. CALL is here to represent you, your professional interests, concerns and aspirations.
Don’t forget to renew your CALL membership for 2014.
Why should you join?
Because we are a vibrant, sharing community
By joining, you gain access to a network of hundreds of people in academic, private law firm, courthouse, law society, solo and prison libraries
Because money talks
By joining, you get significant discounts on learning and professional development activities (webinars and conferences)
Because someone has seen it and done it before
By joining, you gain exclusive access to career development opportunities such as mentoring and leadership programs
Because you can make a difference
By joining, you can help shape the future of our profession through volunteer opportunities on committees and in special interest groups
Calendar of Events