Welcome to the Canadian Association of Law Libraries
The Canadian Association of Law Libraries (CALL) is dedicated to promoting the networking, professional development and career growth of all law librarians in Canada, no matter where they work.
Recent blog posts
- Quebec Legal Info Service CAIJ Adds Commentary From 7 Major Law Firms (May 14, 2014)
- American Association of Law Libraries New Product of the Year Award: HeinOnline & Fastcase (May 16, 2014)
- Invitation to Participate in CanLII Connects (May 23, 2014)
- Canadian Forum on Civil Justice Access to Justice Newsletter (June 6, 2014)
- Annotated Bibliography on Law Firm KM (June 23, 2014)
- WestlawNext User Annotations Being Stored on US Servers (July 4, 2014)
- 2014 CALL/ACBD Conference Summaries (July 9, 2014)
For fifty years, CALL has represented, supported and advanced the legal information profession in Canada. CALL is here to represent you, your professional interests, concerns and aspirations.
Don’t forget to renew your CALL membership for 2014.
Why should you join?
Because we are a vibrant, sharing community
By joining, you gain access to a network of hundreds of people in academic, private law firm, courthouse, law society, solo and prison libraries
Because money talks
By joining, you get significant discounts on learning and professional development activities (webinars and conferences)
Because someone has seen it and done it before
By joining, you gain exclusive access to career development opportunities such as mentoring and leadership programs
Because you can make a difference
By joining, you can help shape the future of our profession through volunteer opportunities on committees and in special interest groups
Calendar of Events