Welcome to the Canadian Association of Law Libraries
The Canadian Association of Law Libraries (CALL) is dedicated to promoting the networking, professional development and career growth of all law librarians in Canada, no matter where they work.
For fifty years, CALL has represented, supported and advanced the legal information profession in Canada. CALL is here to represent you, your professional interests, concerns and aspirations.
Don’t forget to renew your CALL membership for 2014. Online membership renewals close February 28, 2014.
Why should you join?
Because we are a vibrant, sharing community
By joining, you gain access to a network of hundreds of people in academic, private law firm, courthouse, law society, solo and prison libraries
Because money talks
By joining, you get significant discounts on learning and professional development activities (webinars and conferences)
Because someone has seen it and done it before
By joining, you gain exclusive access to career development opportunities such as mentoring and leadership programs
Because you can make a difference
By joining, you can help shape the future of our profession through volunteer opportunities on committees and in special interest groups
Calendar of Events
Recent blog posts
- More on the Google Books Fair Use ruling - The Authors Guild v Google, Inc. (December 4, 2013)
- Wrapping Up 2013 for Law Firm Librarians (December 12, 2013)
- CFCJ Access to Justice Newsletter (December 23, 2013)
- AALL 2014 Day in the Life Photo Contest (January 22, 2014)
- Proving the Value of Your Library: Minnesota Library ROI Study (January 28, 2014)
- CALLing all Members: Member Survey and Mentoring Program (February 5, 2014)
- Justice Initiatives in Federal Budget (February 17, 2014)
- February 2014 Issue of Connected Bulletin on Courts and Social Media (March 6, 2014)