Effective Budgeting for Libraries
Wednesday, September 25th
1:00 - 2:00 PM ET
This webinar will help participants understand effective practices in planning, reporting and monitoring library budgets and ensure your finances are aligned with your strategy and goals.
Participants will learn about:
- The vocabulary of budgets
- The basics of budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Techniques for documenting budget activities for operational and planning purposes
- Standard elements of an operational budget
- Ways to expand critical data into planning tools
Lori Anne Oja has 25 years of experience in research, libraries and knowledge management within a variety of different industries. As Executive Director of the Health Science Information Consortium of Toronto, Lori Anne provides strategic leadership, fosters a sense of community, and coordinates and promotes cooperation among member libraries with a focus on licensing of electronic health resources and the sharing of resources, information, and expertise.